The conference will be held at Holiday Inn ChiangMai
The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Ping River with easy access to business & shopping districts. It is the only riverside international hotel brand on the Northern bank of Chiang Mai with 526 rooms & 25-stories offering expansive riverside views from both guest & functional rooms. The hotel is only minutes away from the famous temples & the renowned night bazaar.
From Chiangmai International Airport turn right on to Mahidol road crossing the bridge “Ping River” and turn left on Nong Hoi Intersection and the hotel situated on the left side.
Guest rooms are the largest in Chiang Mai & have been designed with every comfort in mind. Every room has beautiful views over the idyllic Ping River & towards Doi Suthep, the sacred mountain or Chiang Mai city views.
Over 300 Buddhist temples are located throughout Chiang Mai. A wat is one of Thai Buddhist temple type
• There are famous temples. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Chiang Man, Wat Rong Khun etc…
Chiang Dao Cave is calld Wat Tham Chiang Dao. Wat stand for temple and Tham stand for cave.
• Caves decorated with beautiful stalactites and the Lying Buddha statue is very famous
Orchid and Butterfly farms is another exotic place to visit in the Chiang Mai region.
• These farms also have special butterfly enclosures where tropical species can be seen in a natural envrionment
Umbrella Village(Borsang) is mid-sized craft village about specializes in the paper umbrella-making craft.
• You will see vibrantly colored paper umbrellas in various street-side shops. The main highlight is the umbrella factory.
Baan tawai Handicraft Village is the village of wood-carving handicrafts. It has been known as the major cultural attraction of ChiangMai.
• At present, a wide variety of wood carvings and other decorative items can be found in Baan Tawai handicraft Center.